Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from a four- year college or university in Occupational Health & Environmental Safety or Safety Management; OR at least five years related experience and/or training as a Safety Professional; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Explorer). Knowledge of Primavera P-6 and MAXIMO PAMS is helpful.
* Knowledge of CFR 1910 for General Industry and CFR 1926 for Construction desired.
* Familiarity with Zero Injury techniques of Construction Industry Institute desired.
* OSHA 100 Certification
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overnight hours and weekends as necessary based on the construction schedule.
1) OSHA 100 Cert
2) Nuclear experience (preferred)
3) OSHA Hierarchy of Controls
Safety Specialist with nuclear experience and OSHA 100 certification
I am a senior-level Technical Recruiter with 30+ years experience in successfully placing engineering, technical, professional & administrative personnel on temporary/contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions at power plants, industrial & manufacturing facilities, engineering consulting firms, and professional services offices.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.