For a well-known client operating in the United Arab Emirates I am currently in search for a Nuclear Security Operational Readiness Expert to work on a nuclear new build project. The client is offering a 1 year contract with a possibility for extension.
To provide input & direction as a “Subject Matter Expert” (SME) to support the implementation of required Security processes, programs, to support site Operation Readiness (i.e. Fuel Load, Testing, Commissioning, Full Power Operations).
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and technical advisor in the implementation of Security processes, programs to support Site Physical Security Operational Readiness
• Provide technical advice necessary for the implementation of Procedures, Guidelines, Post Orders, Training, etc… to support Security program readiness for efficient plant operation
• Conduct daily checks to confirm the effective implementation efforts of Security processes, programs, troubleshoot and provide support for prompt resolution of all issues.
• Review, prioritize and recommend security process, program improvements as they relate to the achievement of Site Physical Security Operational Readiness
• Assist in the implementation of Site Equipment Performance, Testing and Maintenance; & Safety & Security Interface Programs
• Provide mentoring in the areas of security to present and future ENEC security staff to ensure knowledge transfer and staff development
• 8 – 10 years relevant job experience in commercial nuclear security operations
• 10- 15 years relevant job experience
• Experience with security programs that meet US-NRC requirements
• Experience with IAEA safeguards
• Experience designing or managing nuclear security programs and/or systems