Our client, a major energy organisation are leading the development of a key nuclear development programme in the South. They are currently seeking a Nuclear Security Specialist.
This permanent position entails an excellent package.
The Security Specialist will support security aspects (cyber/physical/corporate etc) of the programme development.
The Security Specialist will be independently responsible for the following work:
- Performing daily work in the fields of Physical Protection, Cyber Security & Information Assurance, Workforce Trustworthiness, etc.
- Contacting external stakeholders who are in charge of security areas；
- Acting as the primary interface with relevant Competent Authorities.
- Managing the interactions and interface in security areas:
- Regular reporting the progress in security areas.
- Bachelor degree or above, understand basic knowledge of nuclear safety, cyber security & information assurance, physical security protection (work experience about the fields of security in UK nuclear industry is preferred).
- Experience as a consultant, design, engineering or operation affairs of nuclear facilities, including experience in the nuclear/energy security area.
- Knowledge of UK nuclear or energy context and regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Knowledge or experience should cover one or more specific topic areas as follows
- Security Competence Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Reliability, Resilience and Sustainability of nuclear security regime
- Physical Protection Systems
- Cyber Security & Information Assurance
- Workforce Trustworthiness
- Policing and Guarding
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Be able to demonstrate the capability of project schedule developing and monitoring, with excellent project management skill set.
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilfully use Office software.
- Fluency in English both oral and writing.
- UK security clearance or fulfilling the criteria to achieve UK security clearance.