- Perform systems functional analyses and calculations, define test programs.
- Take part to completion of test programs on the field.
- Participate in the design of systems within the “Nuclear Island” of PWRs, using the necessary tools and methods.
- Deliverables will consist of technical notes, test procedures, reports, equipment functional specifications and other documents to be prepared and issued according to nuclear regulatory and quality standards.
- In contact with clients to listen to and understand their needs, to prepare scope of works and to present results of your analyses.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Engineer with a strong will to develop your technical expertise.
- Knowledge of thermohydraulics and heat transfer phenomena.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the aforementioned areas of expertise is expected (PWR design).
- Prior experience with IT tools such as Flowmaster for calculation of fluid dynamics is an advantage.
- Strong analytical mind and a problem solving attitude.
- Committed to meeting the deadlines and you care for quality and safety.
- Rigorous in the work and have a questioning attitude.
- Mother tongue is French or Dutch and fluent in English.
Knowledge of thermo-hydraulics and heat transfer phenomena and experience with PWR Design