Work Package Planners in all disciplines are needed for long term openings in Waynesboro, GA.
* Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages for issuance to the field;
* Experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages;
* 10 years’ experience in either Mechanical, Electrical, or I&C planning (5 in Nuclear Power); 3 years’ experience in package planning.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning;
* Experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages.
* Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support.
* This position requires unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant.
* Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
* Shift work may be required.
* Office setting, construction site, field work, exposure to heat/cold
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.