For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates, we are currently looking for an Operations Instructor. This is a permanent position to be based on Barakah NPP construction site.
To provide technical instruction for Operations department personnel of Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation.
- Provide stand-up instruction for Operations and Operations support personnel.
Training Program Administration
- Support the operations training schedule.
- Design, develop and maintain training materials as assigned.
- Develop training plans and goals as required to support training needs.
Training Program Support
- Support subject matter experts in preparations to present training in various training settings.
- Support needs analysis to formulate recommendations for training and non-training solutions for identified weaknesses.
Training Program Improvement
- Evaluate management and student feedback regarding training to identify improvement opportunities.
- Work with Training management to develop Training (and other) personnel with requisite background knowledge, skill and attitudes to fill Training instructional and management positions.
- Hold themselves and other accountable for assigned work.
- Establish goals and priorities for activities to which this position is responsible within operations Training.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years relevant work experience of which 3 years must be within ‘Nuclear operations Training’ specifically
- BS degree in Engineering or other scientific discipline
- Have or held a SRO license or certification
- 5 years Nuclear Power Plant experience and
- 5 years Nuclear operations Training experience