For a well known client operating in the UAE I am currently in search of an Operations Procedure Writer. This is a 12 months contract, with the possibility for extension.
The Procedure Writers are required to support the delivery of the scope of the Operations Procedure Recovery Project, which is one of the seven critical work streams of the Operational Readiness Control Centre (ORCC). This is a very high profile piece of work that requires highly motivated individuals.
- To help ensure all Operation procedures can be performed, are of high quality and exist as necessary to safely support all states of operation.
- To help write all remaining Normal Operating Procedures (NOPs), Alarm Response Procedures (ARPs), Surveillance Test (ST) and Periodic Test (PT) Procedures, Abnormal Operating Procedures (AOPs), Emergency Operating Procedures (EOPs), Functional Restoration Procedures (FRPs) and General Operating Procedures (GOPs) in accordance with the companies established writers guides.
- To review technical documents, vendor manuals, controlled drawings and other source documents to create high quality Operation Procedures.
- 5 Years Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) or Boiling Water Reactor (BWR) experience
- Years Procedure Writing or Procedure Use experience
- Previous Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) / Reactor Operator (RO) experience (Preferred)
- Proficient in English and Excellent MS Office Skills
- Multicultural, multinational: able to operate in a multicultural, multinational work environment
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Good attention to detail and communication skills
- Familiar with Health and Safety Environment.