Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently requires an Oracle Integration Architect for a Retail project.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Should have at least 10+ years of total work experience with strong Communication, collaboration and Presentation skills.
- Mandatory Working Experience on leading solutions in Integration (OnPrem and Cloud), API Management
- Knowledge on one of the following Portal and Content and Experience Management, Identity Management.
- Mandatory experience in these tools – Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus
- Knowledge on the following tools – Oracle BPM, Oracle Webcenter Portal, ADF, Identity Management, ODI
- Having industry certifications like TOGAF or Oracle certified Architect will be useful.
- Must have very sound & in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event Driven Architecture, J2EE design patterns, frameworks and Enterprise Architecture
- Excellent experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services, REST, SOAP, WSDL and messaging technologies like JMS, MQ.
- Good exposure to Weblogic including administration, performance tuning, deployment architecture, DR.
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- Plan and Support /Guide teams in Creation of re-usable assets, frameworks ,solution packs.
- Good to have experience in DevOps.
- Must have strong demonstrable experience on pre-sales activities (RFI/RFP technical response), efforts estimates, EAI/SOA solutioning, defending high-level design/solution/architecture
- Strong understanding of Cloud adoption and migration to cloud for iPaaS.
- Demonstrated skill building deep technical relationships with executives and technical leads within customer or partner organizations
- Should have experience working on both Development and Production Support projects
- Strong knowledge on Problem Management, Incident Management