- Define Integration Strategy and architecture for Cloud to Cloud and Cloud to On-Premise integrations
- Design, develop and support integrations and web services on Oracle Integration Cloud, Data Integration Platform Cloud, Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Service Bus
- Integrate with various client and third party systems using technology and application adapter
- Develop high level design and technical specifications aligned to defined requirements and functional specifications
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Should have at least 10+ years of total work experience with strong Communication, collaboration and Presentation skills.
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- Mandatory Working Experience on leading solutions in Integration (OnPrem and Cloud), API Management
- Mandatory experience in these tools – Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus
- Knowledge on one of the following Portal and Content and Experience Management, Identity Management
- Knowledge on the following tools – Oracle BPM, Oracle Webcenter Portal, ADF, Identity Management, ODI
- Must have very sound & in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event Driven Architecture, J2EE design patterns, frameworks and Enterprise Architecture
- Must have strong demonstrable experience on pre-sales activities (RFI/RFP technical response), efforts estimates, EAI/SOA solutioning, defending high-level design/solution/architecture
- Should have experience working on both Development and Production Support projects
- Excellent experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services, REST, SOAP, WSDL and messaging technologies like JMS, MQ
- Good exposure to Weblogic including administration, performance tuning, deployment architecture, DR.
- Plan and Support /Guide teams in Creation of re-usable assets, frameworks ,solution packs.
- Demonstrated skill building deep technical relationships with executives and technical leads within customer or partner organizations
- Strong understanding of Cloud adoption and migration to cloud for iPaaS
- Strong knowledge on Problem Management, Incident Management
- Good to have experience in DevOps
- Having industry certifications like TOGAF or Oracle certified Architect will be useful
In-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event Driven Architecture, J2EE design patterns, frameworks and Enterprise Architecture