Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently have an opportunity for an Oracle Retail Apps DBA.
- Experience in installing and configuring Oracle Retail Merchandising suite of applications such as RMS, RPM, RESA, REIM, and RIB on weblogic server or Oracle application server.
- Monitor and troubleshoot bugs and issues related to nightly batches, applications etc.
- Identify bottle neck queries and suggest tuning ideas for long running batches based on NFRs.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Very client focused with regards to service delivery
- At least 8-10 years of experience as DBA.
- At least 6 years’ experience as Oracle Retail DBA
- Good knowledge on OID
- Oracle Retail infrastructure and different environment (DEV/SIT/UAT/Pre PRD) management
- Code deployment and exposure to release management
- Exposure to PLSQL performance tuning
- Should have unix shell scripting skills
- Strong written and communication skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge on SOA/ODI deployment, issue triaging and resolution will be added advantage