Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require an Oracle Retail Merchandise System (RMS) Technical Lead.
- Responsible for the development, review and test code based on the technical designs. Apply business and functional knowledge to prepare test scenarios.
- Plan, execute and capture test results.
- Prepare technical designs based on the functional requirements.
- Maintain and check-in developed code in code repository.
- Monitor and troubleshoot bugs and issues related to nightly batches, applications etc.
- Identify bottle neck queries and suggest tuning ideas for long running batches based on NFRs.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Very client focused with regards to service delivery
- Exposure to ORMS v14 and v16
- Worked on at least 2 implementation/support projects on RMS v14/v16
- Broad experience in foundation and transactional data.
- Broad experience on integration with Store systems, WMS, Ecommerce and Financial System.
- Should have designed & developed RMS related interfaces independently.
- Should have good exposure to Pro*C.
- Knowledge of RMS Batch support is must.
- Exposure to supplier setup, item family, purchase order, transfer/allocation, replenishment, sales data, deals, stock count
- At least 6-8 years of development experience in Oracle Retail application
- Should have strong PL/SQL knowledge, expertise in writing stored procedures, triggers, functions, dynamic SQLs, materialized views, PL/SQL collections.
- Should have unix shell scripting skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good people/interpersonal skills
- Capable of working under a fast pace and dynamic working environment
- Should have overall understanding of all the Oracle Retail Modules
- Hands on experience in ADF