Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require an Oracle Retail Pricing Management (RPM) Technical Lead.
- Responsible for the development, review and test code based on the technical designs. Apply business and functional knowledge to prepare test scenarios.
- Plan, execute and capture test results.
- Prepare technical designs based on the functional requirements.
- Maintain and check-in developed code in code repository.
- Monitor and troubleshoot bugs and issues related to nightly batches, applications etc.
- Identify bottle neck queries and suggest tuning ideas for long running batches based on NFRs.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Very client focused with regards to service delivery
- Exposure to ORMP v14, v16
- Worked on at least 2 implementation/support projects on RPM v14/v16
- Broad experience in different pricing methodologies.
- Broad experience on pricing interfaces of enterprise integration like Store systems, Ecommerce.
- Should have designed & developed RPM related interfaces independently.
- Knowledge of SQL & Performance Tuning is must.
- Knowledge of RPM Batch support is must.
- Should have basic functional knowledge of foundation data in RMS
- At least 6-8 years of development experience in Oracle Retail application
- Should have strong PL/SQL knowledge, expertise in writing stored procedures, triggers, functions, dynamic SQLs, materialized views, PL/SQL collections.
- Should have unix shell scripting skills
- Strong written and communication skills