Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require an Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) Senior Developer.
- Responsible for the development, review and test code based on the technical designs. Apply business and functional knowledge to prepare test scenarios.
- Plan, execute and capture test results.
- Prepare technical designs based on the functional requirements.
- Maintain and check-in developed code in code repository.
- Monitor and troubleshoot bugs and issues related to nightly batches, applications etc.
- Identify bottle neck queries and suggest tuning ideas for long running batches based on NFRs.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Very client focused with regards to service delivery
- Exposure to OReSA v13, v14, v16
- Worked on at least 2 implementation projects on ReSA v14/v16
- Should have functional knowledge on sales auditing, sales posting
- Good understanding of the ReSA batches
- At least 6-8 years of development experience in Oracle Retail application
- Should have strong PL/SQL knowledge, expertise in writing stored procedures, triggers, functions, dynamic SQLs, materialized views, PL/SQL collections.
- Should have unix shell scripting skills and decent ProC knowledge