Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require an Oracle SOA Senior Developer.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Candidate should have technical knowledge with experience in the Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Should have good expertise on Oracle SOA development using BPEL, Mediator, OSB with relevant experience 6 to 9 years
- Responsible for design, development, and support of enterprise software applications using Oracle SOA Suite
- Excellent experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services, REST, SOAP, WSDL and messaging technologies like JMS, MQ.
- Good to have knowledge in Oracle MFT and API PCS
- Must have very sound & in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts
- Support and manage already developed SOA applications, perform testing on DEV/UAT/SIT/PROD environments, work on tickets assigned to you.
- Ready to work on shifts, support on-call depending on project and production releases.
- Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- Timely completion of quality deliverables, good communication skills, professional conduct, ability to talk/handle business and cross functional teams
- Knowledge on Weblogic Admin and WebLogic Scripting Tool