For one of our clients in Finland, we are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer with strong Mechanical/Nuclear and PWR experience to join a major nuclear new build commissioning works. This is an initial 1-year contract with a possible extension.
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during overall test phases, in accordance with the established Phase Commissioning Programs and schedules, and with the particular Start-Up Operational Group directives and instructions.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of the implementation of Plant Overall tests and Plant Performance tests.
- Analyses together with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization of trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken.
In addition, the Overall Commissioning engineer can be requested to support Commissioning organisation on topics such as:
- Reviews System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning Instructions issued by Commissioning Branches.
- Issuance of the Phase Commissioning Reports.
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
- Engineering degree required in Nuclear or Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear experience: minimum of 5 years nuclear experience is required (New Builds or Installed Base).
- PWR experience is required
- knowledge of PWR systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermal hydraulics, and PWR chemistry. Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated.
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or recommissioning after major refueling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required.
- Fluent English required.