Want to possess competencies from a new-build NPP in the fuel-loading phase, all the way to the stage when the keys are handed over to the operator side? Join us!
Plenty of skills and knowledge to gain – excellent pieces to build your future in the nuclear business further!
As an Overall Planner for Plant Status Management, your focus is to coordinate the complete scheduling within the integrated master schedule in Primavera considering the input from Commissioning, IMO, Procurement, Engineering and Operation and Plant Status Management PSM. This includes the responsibility to ensure safe and reliable operation and harmonization of all activities, as well as optimization of the schedule in order to avoid blocking conflicts and unnecessary too long system unavailability.
– Defining Work Windows for remaining preventive, corrective and palliative maintenance activities, and check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
– Prepare temporary operations, incl. review of temporary instructions, and inform and guide the shift teams
– Troubleshooting on a high operational level
– Liaison with client and regulatory in regards to implementation and optimization of processes
– Coordination of the assessment and planning of Work Orders to be executed
– Coordination and scheduling of all design changes (DCO, ICCO and FCO) with hardware impact planned to be executed
– Coordination and scheduling of all operating and testing manuals
You have an Engineering degree (Mechanical, Process, Electrical or Nuclear) with a min. of 10 years of experience from PWR: solid knowledge of general design, its systems (process, electrical and I&C) and operational conditions.
You have expertise in plant operation or refuelling outage management or overall commissioning, and knowledge of scheduling and planning tools, preferably Primavera.
Operating Manuals, including normal operation procedures, testing manuals and Commissioning documentation are familiar to you.
Deadline for applications next week Tuesday the 24th of November.
Mira has over six years of experience in the recruitment industry. As Recruiter at Thomas Thor Associates, she focuses mainly on Finland and continental Europe.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.