* Preferred Skills:
o Have experience and/or training as a Licensed Nuclear Reactor Operator is a PLUS
o Considerable knowledge and work experience in project planning and work management
o Knowledge of various software and systems (i.e. Microsoft suite applications) and systems used for scheduling outages
o Proven ability to prepare and present technical information and data in a variety of formats
o Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work of self and others, work in a fast-paced environment
o Excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience through effective interaction with various levels of personnel and management
o Demonstrates strong analytical and abstract thinking skills, good problem-solving skills, skill in determining the impact of changing variables
o Must be detailed oriented
* Preferred Years of Experience:
o 5+ years experience utilizing Oracle Primavera P6 software.
o 5+ years experience in Electrical Power Generation (2+ years in Nuclear).
o Bachelor/Associate degree and/or equivalent experience in Project Management with a focus on Planning & Scheduling. Completion of technical program in craft discipline (mechanical, electrical, instrument and controls, etc.) of Electrical Power Generation (nuclear operations desired).
Training, Certifications, Licenses, Memberships related to experience.
Top Required Skills
1) Scheduler is capable of creating, editing, progressing & analyzing Project Schedules utilizing Primavera P6 software. Scheduler shall have experience or capability to utilize P6 Visualizer – Time Scaled Logic Diagrams (TSLD).
2) Bachelor/Associate degree and/or equivalent experience in Project Management with a focus on Planning & Scheduling. Completion of technical program in craft discipline (mechanical, electrical, instrument and controls, etc.) of Electrical Power Generation (nuclear operations desired).
3) Prior work experience demonstrating working knowledge of craft specialties; related work experience preparing maintenance (Outage) schedules required (nuclear operations desired).
4) High Proficiency in Critical Path Method (CPM) schedule analysis, with considerable experience in the use of a computer, spreadsheet applications and on-line scheduling software
5) High Proficiency in Spreadsheet software applications
Primavera P6 experience required.
I am a senior-level Technical Recruiter with 30+ years experience in successfully placing engineering, technical, professional & administrative personnel on temporary/contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions at power plants, industrial & manufacturing facilities, engineering consulting firms, and professional services offices.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.