Are you a senior expert in the field of physical safety and do you have experience with working in a complex high hazardous environment? We are looking for a Physical Security Lead Engineer for a meaningful nuclear new construction
The tasks of the Physical Security Lead Engineer shall cover, but are not limited to, the following:
* Definition, assessment and quantitative analysis of critical items and areas, the threats-response environment and functional and architectural requirements. Definition of the required response forces in case of security incident scenarios.
* Security System design inputs, architecture, subsystem design, verification and validation, including interfaces to other reactor, ancillary facilities and site systems. * Integration and compliance verification of Dutch, European and IAEA directives and requirements. Value engineering and optimization improvements.
* Balanced design and implementation of commensurate physical protection functions to prevent degradation of availability and reliability of the production systems.
* Workplace and individual security arrangements, for Operations, Maintenance and Production, including interfaces to other systems.
* Definition of technical specifications for procurement and contracting.
* Integral design with planned cyber security functions.
* System installation, start-up, validation, commissioning and hand-over.
* System operation support: preparation of written plans, procedures, manuals and instructions.
* Induction and Training courses.
Expertise in Physical Security within a highly regulated environment
International Executive Search & Recruitment Specialist with 10yrs+ of experience over several key industries and geographies.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.