For one of our clients in Finland, we are looking for a Valves Supervisor to work on the Nuclear New Build Olkiluoto 3 project. This is a 6 months contract (renewable) to start as soon as possible.
The person in charge will report directly to the Valves Leader
- To prepare the activities before the work order (WO) gets released by Permit to Work Office (PTW): check spare part availability, perform site walks and solve blocking in advance (confine space permit request, RTZ, scaffold), Perform Foreign material exclusion (FME) assessment
- Once the WO is released: pick up the WO in PTW, perform precise safety and technical pre-job briefing with associated teams, support the teams with technical expertise and guidance on Equipment and Pumps topics.
- Monitor the performance of the Equipment and Pumps work safely (first priority) and in due time.
- Ensure maximum safety of the persons, equipment, systems.
- Confirm that the blockings are in place.
- Make sure that the WO are strictly followed.
- Respect FME rules, respect Housekeeping rules.
- Follow quality requirements.
- Alert in due time difficulties.
- Report in due time the progress of the work.
- Return the WO to PTW when the job is done.
- Return to spare part team the additional spare parts.
- Good knowledge of English, Finnish and/or German and/or French knowledge is an advantage.
- Min 5 years of experience in Nuclear Power Plant