For a well known client operating in Belgium, we are currently/urgently looking for a PSA Level Engineer. This is a temporary position (12 months renewable) to be based in Brussels.
Perform probabilistic safety assessment in order to meet the regulatory requirements regarding the development of internal/external hazards/events PSA level 1.
- Update the existing internal events models for all Belgian nuclear units (using Risk Spectrum PSA), taking into account
- Current status of the plant (experience feedback for the development of operating profiles, operating procedures, plant modifications, etc.).
- The State of the Art.
- Evaluate of the existing PSA level 1 models to evaluate their adequacy to perform PSA applications
- Support to the Operator in the use of these models for various applications (assessment of plant modification, decision-making process, optimizing the training programs of operators, etc.).
- Present and / or justify the results of the studies in front of the Safety Authorities.
- A candidate who is eligible to work in Europe (Belgium) and able to speak French or Dutch is preferred.
- Have a master degree in Engineering.
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in PSA level 1 techniques in nuclear energy or equivalent other sectors (RAMS, FMECA,…)
- Good knowledge of RiskSpectrum PSA software
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Willing to learn French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- An experience in performing Internal/external Hazards PSA is an asset