For our client dedicated to the Uranium enrichment and full lifecycle, we are looking for an expert in Engineering Design.
This are the main responsibilities that will shape your work day:
- You will give your expert advice on plant, systems and component design and engineering specifications, for the different projects they are working with.
- Promote the safety culture and run safety analysis to improve form the experience.
- Investigate the best available technology to support design delivery to the end clients, while always maintaining the general design and engineering standards.
- Apply the best industrial practice and safety features to all the advanced plant designs.
- Determine P&M design engineering aspects, options and evaluation in contribution to feasibility/optioneering/best available technology studies
- Developing Plant Design concepts and executing feasibility/optioneering studies.
- Supports delivery of Conceptual Design and Design Specifications with focus on P&M expertise area
- Supports delivery of Basic Design packages concerning Core Plant Technology with respect to P&M systems and equipment
- Provide directions and oversight concerning Detailed Design and supplier manufacturing quality processes on request of site or group project managers
- Define and maintain Core Plant Technology design expertise on the basis of the best (safety) practice and world class state-of-the-art technology
- Establish, control, and maintain Group Reference Design and safety case standards and requirements.
- Supports Post Implementation Reviews in P&M expertise area to establish the feedback loop to Design Authority from a safety/license compliance, operational and asset management perspective
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
What you need to succeed in the position:
- Bachelor Degree in a Engineering Field; Preferable, but not limited to Physics, Process Technology, Nuclear or Mechanical
- Broad experience in the area of Design and Engineering and the capability to analyse and model complex technical design problems and define advanced design solutions
- German or Dutch speakers.
- Willingness to relocate to one of this areas: Overijssel, Netherlands OR North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.