Looking for a position which offers autonomy and flexibility?
For a well known client in Canada facing an exciting growth phase, we are currently looking for a Product Manager. This is a permanent position to be based in Ontario, Canada – flexible location with frequent travels to different sites in Ontario.
You will definitely build on your strategy thinking and communication skills in order to efficiently:
- Develop and implement a product strategy
- Work with customer facing organizations and integrate competitive and market intelligence to develop products with strong customer value propositions.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap and manage a portfolio of products for their entire product lifecycle from new product development (NPD) to End of Life programs and obsolescence.
- Develop business cases to justify investments to meet market needs while building and maintaining long term, strategic relationships with customers.
- Achieve financial performance by shaping product architecture and market strategy to secure quality Original Equipment and maximize profitability.
- Lead technical proposal development team and oversee complex negotiations with customers to obtain contracts which contribute significant profit margin and revenue growth.
- Analyze contract requirements and develop project-specific deliverables to enable and support successful program implementation and to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Analyze needs and develop unique customer solutions to address customer concerns
- Orchestrate and drive profitable product or service growth which meets or exceeds revenue and margin objectives.
- Identify unmet customer needs through appropriate market channels especially direct customer interaction.
- Develop and successfully implement product business plan – considering “breakthrough” technologies and cost improvement objectives.
- Maximize financial contributions to ensure product viability.
The quality of your existing network in Canada as well as your strategic thinking will make the difference
- Your network in the Canadian civil nuclear industry is extensive and diverse
- You have previously worked in a manufacturing environment to supply nuclear customers
- You demonstrate the ability to formulate market strategy and deploy customer-oriented solutions which directly support the Client’s profitability goals.
- You demonstrate successful project management skills in effectively estimating and planning significantly complex projects/programs, including complex contract negotiations with international clients.
- You Continually scan the environment to verify products and services are adding value to both the customer and the Client.
- Demonstrates business skills, including consideration of financial impact when making decisions.
- Collaborates cross-functionally, as well as upstream and downstream, to create alignment and ensure work is done right the first time.
- Build consultative relationships with customer, operations, maintenance and engineering decision-makers to enhance the Client’s position as premier value-added supplier.
- Establishes overall product revenue, profitability, growth objectives, market penetration and brand identification objectives, and monitors achievements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or related field. MBA preferred.
To be further discussed