Can you help coordinate and realize the development and process design of new products and services within the product market combination of medical isotopes? This would be a permanent role and you’ll be working for the largest facilitator in Europe producing medical isotopes.
Your main responsibilities include coordinating and organizing the process design and implementation of (product) development projects. With the aim of achieving an optimal connection with the needs of the customer and thereby contributing to NRG’s commercial objectives.
- You guide and work out feasibility studies and formulate product business cases that you present to your target groups.
- You identify and initiate opportunities for improvement where possible. The development and process design of new products and services focus in particular on medical isotopes and the processing of irradiated materials into products of the highest quality level.
- Setting up facilities and processes to achieve this requires the right drive and competencies. You are involved in the (further) development and testing of the product package in collaboration with the Account Manager. You do this in line with the marketing strategy and the needs of the market. In view of the radioactive decline, the needs of the market are focused on optimizing the production process. The medical application requires the highest quality and care in the production process. You contribute to the implementation of processes and quality standards in relation to technical transfers and CMO activities.
- In addition, you identify and analyze the external needs of the customer and other relevant market developments through conferences and symposia. You translate this in collaboration with the Account Manager into leads for the organization and you use the S&OP process for this.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in technical discipline;
- Experience in product management and process design;
- Experience with the implementation of CGMP processes in a (radio) pharmaceutical production environment;
- Commercial drive;
- Very good command of English in speech and writing, (knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage)
- In possession of Radiation Hygiene 4b or willing to collect it;
- Overview and insight, strong project manager and organizational skills are important for the position.
- entrepreneurial, ownership and communication skills;