Our client is a successful global consulting organization leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require a Project Manager.
This is a contract position, based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Manage the application and execution of project delivery practices, while continuously communicating with relevant stakeholders project objectives, status, challenges and outcomes, oversee the delivery of IT solutions in a manner that is compliant with the expected cost and time framework, and manage the documentation of knowledge associated with solutions in order to ensure the provision of effective IT understanding and excellence
- Communicate continuously the project status to the strategy portfolio owner, services managers (service design) and PMO, in order to be aware of the current project needs and expectations.
- Manage the provision of financial and resource planning for the portfolio of projects in order to ensure full-time adherence to financial budgets and resource forecasting, facilitate monitoring of both and remediation in case of nonconformity.
- Oversee the delivery of solutions and take ownership of obtaining all required approvals in each part of the delivery process, in order to ensure completion of IT solution delivery objectives in compliance with the pre-defined timeline.
- Oversee the management of project (solutions) and the performance of project tracking and reporting as per PMO standard procedures, in order to help identify potential problems and take corrective actions necessary to ensure that the project is within scope, on budget and meets the specified deadlines.
- Oversee the coordination of vendor resources in collaboration with the vendor project manager, to build a positive and effective communication and collaboration between both parties.
- Ensure the implementation of continuous coordination with multi-vendor integration and vendor relationship management teams in order to discuss and resolve delivery issues on the vendor side.
- Oversee the management of the integration across applications, functions and resources required for that specific (solutions) delivery to ensure its optimal success.
- 12 – 20 years of Project Management experience
- Agile certification
- Must have experience in managing IT projects within Financial Services / Banking