Would you like to guide an ambitious team of specialists working on some of the most challenging nuclear decommissioning projects in the world?
For a global leading consultancy organization, combining extensive industry experience with the technical expertise of its multi-disciplined teams, we are looking for a Project Manager with decommissioning experience. The senior Project Manager will be responsible to set the project execution strategies and will lead a cross-functional project team to deliver the project safely, in line with company policy achieving established goals and objectives within the agreed scope of work.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Identifying, implementing and complying with applicable safety, environmental and quality, company procedures, policies, legislative, regulatory, requirements.
- Developing, maintaining, reporting and trending an accurate project baseline.
- Leading and coaching the Project team throughout the delivery of the programme activities.
- Identifying risks and implementing effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Implementing and maintaining effective integrated project execution strategies and plans.
- Liaise with customer Programme Manager to create the overall strategy and subsequently plan delivery of the programme and individual project packages in line with this.
- Undertake internal study and design reviews.
- Provide information for, and input to, HAZOP(s) / HAZCON(s).
- Review documentation and support through various committees e.g. PMPs, MSC etc
- Project Management – Front-end Design and familiarity with Project Execution Plans and Strategy (Experience with NEC contracts and relevant Project Management Tools).
- 7– 12 years of Technical Nuclear Experience – Decommissioning and wider.
- Adaptable, Self-Starter with an ability to thrive in a Small-Medium Sized Organisation.
- Familiar with Stakeholder Interactions.
- Team Leadership and Coaching