* Manage and drive the design and/or implementation of the project.
* Coordinate and manage a project team.
* Define the tasks and delegate them ; you empower your project team to carry out the tasks.
* Assure the coordination and consistency between all disciplines in close cooperation with the lead engineers, verify the adequate integration of the various specialties in the project.
* Maintain close contact with the competence centres and support departments (procurement, legal, finance, IT, risk management, communication, etc.) through project meetings
* Take care of the requirements of the Client’s teams and monitor Client’s satisfaction.
* In concertation with the experts, set out the chalk lines for an optimal technical design; in case of conflicting opinions, able and willing to make a justified project choice;
* Control the strict application of the scope of supply and manage the project scope variations related to the project, if any.
* Manage and monitor the time schedule, the budget, the performances, respect of nuclear safety aspects, the quality and the profitability of the project.
* Safety minded and your project policy for on site activities starts from a “zero accident philosophy”
* Manage the project procurement activities (tender documents, tendering, negotiation, contracting and invoicing) for packages and insure that the Client’s requirements/targets are met.
* In coordination with involved stakeholders, determine an optimised purchasing strategy for the project.
* Monitor the KPIs of the project and take the required actions to meet the KPIs.
* Organise meetings with the Client and develop a partnership approach with the Client.
* Attend steering committees (internal and external) and prepare the associated documents to convince the management and the stakeholders.
Experienced Project Manager, French or Dutch speaker
Anelia Koleva is a Senior Recruitment Consultant, specialised in the Continental European markets, with extensive nuclear experience across different countries, including new build, operations, decommissioning, and research reactors. Experience with senior and executive-level roles, both permanent and contract assignments.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.