They are looking for Project Managers and Programme Managers.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Over 10 years experience in Data Architecture, Data modeling and Data integration on-cloud and on-prem enterprise data warehouses and Advanced analytics Systems
- Strong technology background in architecting analytical solutions leveraging one or many of the following – required – Yellowbrick, Informatica, SSIS, MS Azure, Databricks, Azure Data Lakes, Azure Synapse, Redshift or Snowflake
- Background in consulting with strong client engagement, business development skills and ability to navigate complex client environments
- Proven ability to work with a wide array of stakeholders including but not limited to Data Architects, Business Stakeholders, Data stewards and Data engineers in driving Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions
- Strong communication skills to effectively summarize complex technical problems to business stakeholders and Senior Leaders.
- Passionate about coaching and mentoring Data Engineers, Business Analysts and Data Analysts
- Experience working with Global Companies and Offshore teams highly desirable.
- Experience in Financial Services particularly, Credit Card services, Banking, Capital Markets and Wealth Management preferred