The SSR-W Project Manager will support the Project Director with the delivery of Moltex’s Stable Salt Reactor – Wasteburner (SSR-W) development projects and will be responsible for the delivery of several key work packages.
* Develop work package scope, schedule and budget
* Manage the delivery of work packages to required quality, schedule and cost
* Work package schedule and cost forecasting, and reporting
* Work package risk identification and management
* Set up and manage sub-contract tenders
* Sub-contract administration
* Support the SSR-W Project Director with project scoping, scheduling and budgeting
* Support to the SSR-W Project Director with project forecasting, risk management and reporting
The SSR-W Project Manager should have good experience and a track record of successful project management of technical work scopes. The successful candidate will need a scientific or engineering background and will either possess or have the aptitude to develop a good technical understanding of nuclear power and SSR technology.
* Solid planning skills and experience using planning tools
* Excellent commercial acumen and knowledge of contractual terms and conditions to effectively manage sub-contractors
* Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Good team leadership skills with a demonstrable ability to collaborate with team members and reach consensus on the way forward
* Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
The successful candidate is likely to have:
* Experience managing projects or work packages
* Bachelor of Science or higher degree in engineering or related field
* Formal training in project management and/or a professional project management qualification
* Experience with MSP or Primavera P6
* Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel
Project Management, Scientific/Engineering background, Contracts, Risk, Planning
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, I connect local and international professionals to our clients which include nuclear regulators, operators, engineering companies, equipment manufacturers and research organizations.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.