For one of our clients in Belgium, we are currently looking for a Project Scheduler with fluency in French and English to work on a major nuclear power plant in Belgium. This is an initial 1-year contract to be based on site.
- To draft an initial schedule. To take an active role in identifying, defining and managing the various project tasks and its interfaces (interfaces between contractors, between contractors and the Prime Contractor and between the authorities and the Prime Contractor, etc.) with particular emphasis on the management of engineering activities.
- To manage schedule reviews based on developments in the progress of the various tasks in close collaboration with the project managers. To monitor and identify any discrepancies and to issue warnings to ensure that the necessary measures are taken.
- To develop an overview of the project, commissioning studies through the invitation to tender process, production, construction monitoring and an appropriate schedule enabling any ongoing activities to be monitored.
- To report back to the project managers.
- To provide real expertise in terms of project scheduling by assessing and communicating the risks associated with the project. To use and develop existing models. To use the latest updates to create labor histograms.
- To ensure compliance with Health/Safety guidelines.
- Logical, inquiring and critical mind, dynamic, rigorous, pragmatic
- Knowledge of and relevant experience with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Ability to work autonomously, with regular reporting
- Capacity to assume responsibilities and to take initiatives
- General knowledge of nuclear installations is an asset;
- Team player, good listener, and communicator ;
- Fluent in French and English.