Our client is involved on the General Electrical Installations on Hinkley Point C and provide designs for cable tray and support installations to his client. The mission is planned to last for the coming 3 years (first contract of 6 months extendable).
You are a French speaker (fluent in english) experienced in quality control monitoring in large engineering studies, electrical-bias a bonus. Nuclear is preferred, if not, training for nuclear specifics could be provided. As the role and activities are new in the organisation, it will require leadership, communication, patience and resilience skills to guide the engineers in new ways.
Life Time Quality Records LTQRs Management
- Working with Project team to obtain the required LTQRs from the contractor organisation.
- Working with Project team to collate LTQRs in compliance with project requirements / standards.
- Carry out review of LTQRs against specifications and standards in order to confirm that records demonstrate compliant completion of works.
- Working with Client and Project team to address any areas of non-conformance, driving any issues through to completion in a timely fashion.
- Completion of LTQR activities to agreed programme / rate of delivery
Non Conformance Report NCRs and Key Performance Indicators KPIs Management
- Supporting the project team in managing and closing out project non-conformances / issues.
- Managing KPIs and ensuring reporting to the Project Team
Subcontracts ManagementSupporting PQQ/ITT for quality requirements input.
- Carrying out supplier assessments
- Liaison with subcontractors to ensure that the quality and specification requirements are understood.
- Managing subcontractors Improvement PlanReview of purchase requisitions / purchase orders for quality requirements input.
- Carrying out subcontractors Quality Surveillance
Project Quality Surveys
- Carrying out surveillances to the agreed project plans (i.e. Contract Quality Assurance Plan, Project Control Plan, Design Management Plan)
- Managing observations and Improvement Plan
- 3 to 5 years of Quality Experience
- Fluent in French language, English proficiency desired
- Experience in ensuring compliance with National & International standards such as GS-R-3, ISO9001, ISO18001, ISO14001, ISO27001
- Good highly motivated, well organised and capable of working within a closely-knit team.
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders, coach and develop assurance cultures in organisations.
- A recognised Quality qualification & accreditationCompetence, knowledge & experience gained from an engineering discipline preferably Electrical,
- Able to travel to Suppliers Sites across EUMS Office proficient
- Understanding of working in a Nuclear and Safety Quality Culture.
- English language – written & verbal
- Nuclear experience, working within a regulated, licensed environment.
- Process transformation and deployment