We are looking for a Qualification Engineer for one of our client who has been selected as preferred bidder for the detailed design, qualification, procurement, construction and commissioning of Classified Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems.
Reporting to the Qualification Manager, he/she will support for all the plant & material quality, and qualification of classified plant & material assigned to them to him/her.
- Provide plant & material guidance and instruction to HVAC engineers, and technical support to the project engineers-
- Occasional travel to customer, partner and supplier offices in across France and the UK are to expect
- Perform his/her technical deliverables according to the objectives, input data, applicable processes and outputs defined by the Quality Manager and Qualification Manager
- Ensure the technical work is performed in a manner to reduce the Health, Safety and Environmental risks and impacts
- Ensure the technical work is performed in accordance with specification and quality requirements
- Follow the execution of deliverables, resolving technical issues
- Identify, capture and manage technical risks and opportunities
- Experience in the electro-mechanical engineering, manufacturing and test specification writing and surveillance of fabrication by suppliers
- At least 1 years’ experience of plant & material definition and specification in highly regulated sectors (nuclear, oil&gas, rail, aerospace)
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and safety
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, international and European standards, industry code of practice, and knowledge of RCCE 2012 preferable
- Ability to expedite technical studies
- Written and oral fluency in English and French
- Ideally Master’s Degree / BAC+5 in mechanical / energy / thermal engineering