3. Desired Qualifications:
* Prior operating nuclear plant experience is preferred
* Engineering, construction, and/or nuclear plant experience
* Project management experience highly desirable
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively convey important information, facts, ad ideas
* Prior Lead Auditor Certification pursuant to ASME NQA-1-1994, Supplement 2S-3 and Appendix 2A-3 is preferred
* Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or other technical area is desired
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Skills in planning and performing quality surveillance, and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements
* Knowledgeable in NQA-1 and 10CFR Appendix B
* Strong background in Electrical or I&C is preferred
* Experience with Initial Test Programs (ITP) ad Plant start-up is desired
* Demonstrated ability to interface with senior management and clearly communicate issues
* Demonstrated strong teamwork skills
* Ability to safely traverse uneven surfaces, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, and scaffolding, and walk for prolonged distances.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements?
* Physical ability to lift and carry 25 pounds (records/box)
* Physical ability to climb ladders/scaffolds
* Physical ability to walk prolonged distances on uneven surfaces up to ¾ of a mile several times a day in varying weather conditions (GA summer heat/winter/rain)
Prior Operating nuclear plant experience is preferred
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.