For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a Quality Manager to develop and optimize Project and Supplier management system for a new build NPP. This is an initial 1-year contract with a possible extension and based in Helsinki, Finland.
• Development and optimization of the Project and Supplier management system
• Technological process management and control
• Internal audits, subcontractor audits, monitoring of deadlines etc.
• Procurement quality control system, project standardization
• Responsibility for quality and safety management system
• Definition, development and implementation company’s objectives
• Coordination of QMS activities at the site
• Subcontractors quality evaluation and preparation of the final evaluation report
Relevant experience in Quality Management and Design in the Electric Power industry, incl. leadership positions in NPP industry (min.5 years)
• International experience in complex infrastructure projects
• Fluency in English
• Experience in cooperation with NPP regulatory and legislative authorities, possibly in Finland
• Working knowledge in Finnish and/or Russian languages would be beneficial in the role
Mira has over six years of experience in the recruitment industry. As Recruiter at Thomas Thor Associates, she focuses mainly on Finland and continental Europe.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.