For a well-known client operating in the United Arab Emirates we are currently in search of a Radiation Protection Expert. The client is offering a 4 months contract, with a possibility for extension.
• Review ALARA measures and develop long term ALARA plan
• Carry forward remote monitoring system (Tele-dosimetry) introduction project
• Set up gamma sensitive detector of portal monitor and develop relevant procedure
• Set up Small Article Monitor and develop relevant procedure
• Develop ALARA plan for initial fuel load
• Fluency with English language (Written, Spoken)
• Bachelor Degree
• Eight (8) years of experience at radiation protection or radioactive waste management
• Understanding of characters of PWR stations in terms of radiation protection and radioactive waste management
As the newest addition to the Thomas Thor North America team, Recruitment Consultant Jaleesa is involved in all steps of the recruitment process including talent mapping, sourcing and developing candidate/client relationships, constructing offer packages and coordinating with clients. She also partners with teammates and customers to obtain clear view on strategic or financial objectives and hiring needs to develop and implement a targeted talent acquisition strategy for their needs. Jaleesa demonstrates strong values in teamwork, drive for results, strategic thinking, accountability, and customer service. Her primary focus is to provide talent acquisition services to the commercial nuclear, NNSA and DOE markets. In addition to her primary role Jaleesa has also contributed to the growth of our team through conducting various recruiting trainings and is a member of the project team for our global ATS integration.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.