For a well-known client operating in the United Arab Emirates we are currently in search of a Radiation Protection Expert. The client is offering a 4 months contract, with a possibility for extension.
• Review ALARA measures and develop long term ALARA plan
• Carry forward remote monitoring system (Tele-dosimetry) introduction project
• Set up gamma sensitive detector of portal monitor and develop relevant procedure
• Set up Small Article Monitor and develop relevant procedure
• Develop ALARA plan for initial fuel load
• Fluency with English language (Written, Spoken)
• Bachelor Degree
• Eight (8) years of experience at radiation protection or radioactive waste management
• Understanding of characters of PWR stations in terms of radiation protection and radioactive waste management
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.