We are looking for a well-organized, detail-oriented Receipt Inspector for our well-established client with over 30+ years in the industry. We are looking to hire someone to support this company on an assignment near Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in a safe and deliberate manner to include protecting the confidentiality and integrity of Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Understand contractual and engineering design requirements.
- Follow the HSE requirements applicable to work scope.
- Perform or supervise visual examination, verification, inspection and reporting as required by codes, regulations, specifications, and plant procedures.
- Ensure all inspection documentation and production work instructions are complete and comply with quality system and engineering specification.
We are currently recruiting applicants that are legally entitled to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 3 years of receipt inspection and/or civil/structural experience in the installation, inspection and testing civil/structural activities.
- Knowledge of Nuclear and Concreate Quality Standards.