Our client is a successful global consulting organization leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require a Regulatory Compliance Manager.
This is a permanent position to be based in Damman, Saudi Arabia.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Deliver global projects on business and IT transformation for refining/ petrochemical clients.
- Leverage a deep understanding of refining processes for planning, scheduling, operations and oil movements to assess and advise clients
- Design, build and implement MES applications for integrated manufacturing operations management systems for refineries and petrochemicals.
- Work with System Integrator to provide functional expertise on IT projects for refining and petrochemical clients
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment: possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
Functional Knowledge Required
- Process Safety and Operational Risk Management
- Environment Management
- Emission Control
- Incident Management
- Emergency Management
- Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health
- Understanding of SAP PM Equipment Hierarchy and Workorders management
- Vapor cloud dispersion modelling,
- Permit to Work
Application Knowledge Required
- Proscient (now called as Sphera ORM)
- Sphera Essential Suite
- Schneider Connoisseur (now called as AVEVA APC)
- CAMEO ALOHA
- SAP PM
- Working knowledge in OSI PI
Minimum number of Years’ Experience:
- 8+ years of Industry experience
Key Skills and expertise required:
- Oil & Gas Refinery Petrochemicals Chemicals
Preferred University Degree: