For a client operating in the Middle East we are currently in search for a Risk Analysis Expert.
(More information about this role description will be available soon)
(More information about the responsibilities will be available soon)
- Understanding of the estimation of core damage, large release frequency and accident sequences.
- Reliability engineering and probability theory – Theoretical knowledge of systems analysis.
- Understanding the use of risk information to support decision making:
- Deterministic (safety criteria, defence-in-depth, safety margins)
- Probabilistic (quantitative targets, PRA quality and scope)
- Organizational (management systems, training and procedures)
- Other considerations (radiation doses, economic factors, research results)
- Operating experience
- Knowledge of how risk information is used in material inspections (Risk informed-In Service Inspection, RI-ISI), testing intervals (Risk Informed-In Service Testing), limiting conditions of operation (RI-TechSpecs), safety classification of SSCs and plant modifications, Quality Management (Risk Informed QA), Grading of regulatory work
- Knowledge of human reliability analysis.
- Knowledge of external and internal hazards such as fires, internal flooding, earthquake, external flood, harsh weather and human induced accidents. Analysis of Environmental Impact Assessment.