Working in support of Longenecker & Associates, Thomas Thor USA is currently seeking a Risk Management Support Specialist at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. This is a permanent position to be based in Los Alamos, NM.
Longenecker & Associates (L&A) seeks a qualified Risk Management Support Specialist to provide risk management support at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
As a Longenecker & Associates employee, you will have the opportunity to engage in mission critical work, join a team that constantly exceeds client expectations, and become a member of a professional family.
We are currently recruiting applicants that are legally entitled to work in the United States of America.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
· 1-5 yrs. experience in Risk Management
· Experience working on a DOE site is preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate DOE security clearance.
· Database Administration
· Mentorship or training experience preferred
· General knowledge of DOE facilities
· DevonWay Database
· Advanced writing skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
· Ability to use independent judgement for determining course of action
· Strong analytical skills
Work is performed in an office setting.
May involve standing and walking for brief periods. May involve minimal or infrequent lifting or carrying.
Primary: Los Alamos, New Mexico
Thomas Thor Associates is a consulting and recruitment organisation providing services to the global nuclear sector. We represent nuclear industry experts and provide nuclear jobs to our clients for either freelance contract assignments or permanent staff positions.> LinkedIn
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.