Our client, a leading global technology consulting organization is overseeing a major SAP transformation program with a leading financial services/banking client in Riyadh for a long-term implementation. They require a SAP ABAP & Fiori Consulting Manager to support this implementation, with continued long-term opportunities with clients across Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This is a fulltime permanent position with a leading global consulting organization. You will be based in Riyadh.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Play a critical leadership role in the delivery of SAP ABAP and SAP Fiori UX application development, implementation and integration projects for major clients in Riyadh.
- Advise on integration and liaise with the team to ensure a cohesive project delivery approach to the implementation.
- Design the SAP Fiori and workflow requirements, leading SAP Fiori/UI5 Custom application development.
- Advise and lead on the extension of SAP Fiori standard Applications including version upgrades and provide expertise in relation to SAP Fiori Launchpad configuration and app integration.
- Create Screens, Controllers, OData DPC, and MPC. Hands-on HTML5, JS, CSS3 coding and support troubleshooting for the end client.
- Work closely with ABAP development teams to provide expertise on ABAP CDS views development.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience implementing with SAP ABAP and at least 2 years with SAP Fiori app development and integration.
- You will have designed and developed custom application solutions in SAP Fiori/UI5 in projects and will have worked extensively with SAP Fiori on two previous projects.
- 2-3 years’ experience with UI5/Fiori developments using SAP Web IDE.
- 3-5 year’s ABAP BADI’s/BAPI, Adobe forms, Reports, BDC.
- Experience of ABAP OOPS Concepts.
- Experience in SAP Business workflow developments.