For a well known client operating in United Arab Emirates Thomas Thor is currently in search of a Scheduling Specialist. The client is offering a 12 months contract, with a possibility for extension.
Assist in the design of planned work and design-change packages. In this role define procedures, drawings, equipment and materials required to perform planned work packages. Individuals act as liaison with engineering department and/or vendors to coordinate activities.
- Conducts field walkdowns to identify and analyze corrective and preventative maintenance, modification, and surveillance activities
- Develops work standards to support work packages
- Provides guidance to more junior system planners or contractors to develop detailed elements of overall packages
- Develops computerized critical- path schedules for day-to-day maintenance activities as well as for refueling and maintenance outages
- Prepares and analyzes daily work schedules to optimize equipment availability and manpower usage and recommends appropriate modifications
- Publishes daily work schedules and monitors progress
- Documents schedule problems, maintains statistics and performs trend analysis
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Experience working with P6
- Should have PM experience
- Scheduling experience in a nuclear facility: 8 years
- Completion of a maintenance trade apprenticeship program with applicable trade experience, or engineering/nuclear plant operations experience