Our client is a successful global consulting organisation leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently requires a Senior Business Analyst.
- Analyze and articulate all IT related requirements initiated by the business and document these in a clear and concise manner. This could be by way of creation of detailed business requirements, flow charts (where needed), Mockups/wireframes or any other tools used by the organization. The candidate should be able to suggest solutions to improve the existing processes and guide the businesses to maximize the usage of the existing business systems.
- The BA will act as the bridge between IT and Business units and work together as a team and ensure that the solutions provided to the business are optimally used and suits their requirements.
- The BA must be a pro-active player in a project.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ability to read, understand, analyze and evaluate the business requirements initiated by the various business units.
- Have a good understand of the Bank’s existing business systems and processes
- Understand the current processes and the how the proposed change request will impact the existing process. The candidate should be able to do a high level assessment of the requirement and propose alternative methods if the proposed requirement doesn’t suit the existing processes and document same
- Arrange meetings with the business if required to elicit all the information required for the change and document same
- Determine and suggest ways to improve existing business processes
- Create DOU, BRD and functional specification documents
- Prepare technical documentation where required
- Assist the test team in evaluating the test scripts
- Assist the PM during the SIT/SAT process and also the business during the UAT
- Be self-motivated and assertive and the ability to work independently or with groups of people
- Be a good listener and a writer
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Build strong relationships with IT team members and be a team player
- Strong English documentation skill
- Coordinate with the various bank Group sites that provided support to the end client like in India,China etc for their assistance in developing requirement/technical documents etc
- Support business or back offices on system related queries raised by them on a day to day basis
- Staying upto date with latest advancements in the IT world especially in the Banking technology
- Knowledge of the banking systems and internet banking
- Reconciliation and settlement processes
- Loyalty programs
- Card testing and simulation
- Develop a knowledge on core banking and related channels for Card integration
- It is essential that the candidate build strong relationships within IT and also with the respective business units you are involved with
- When external vendor solutions are sourced, the BA should play an important role in bridging the gap between the business units and the external vendor in detailing the requirements and ensure proper understanding of same by the vendor
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Minimum Qualifications:- A Degree in Computer related field is a must. A Master’s degree in either (Computer, Business) field will be an added advantage. Written and spoken English is essential
- Professional Certifications:- Project Management, ITIL Certification, Business Analysis certification (IIBA, PMI) (Preferable)
- Language Skills:- English and (Arabic Preferable)
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a BA role in corporate/retail internet banking is essential
- Working experience in a Saudi financial institution is a must
- Woking experience with banking digital journeys, lending products and Credit Cards is a must