For a well-known client in the United Arab Emirates, we are seeking Five Senior Cyber Security CSOC Specialists for a six month contract role.
The individual in this role provides dedicated monitoring and advanced analysis capability for SOC operations. This is a 2nd tier technical role, responsible for conducting analysis, correlation and verification of security events, identifying malicious activity inside the perimeter of the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant industrial and computing network. This role requires a deeply technical understanding of cyber-attacks and malware behavior, as well as ICS/OT/SCADA Industrial networked systems. The Cyber Security Senior SOC analyst is also responsible for leading the ENEC technical incident handling and response, based on Cyber Security procedures and guidelines. The role requires relocation to the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant Site. This role involves working on a bi-weekly rotating work shift of 7 days onsite, 12 hours a day, and 7 days off, switching on each iteration of work shift from Daily Work into Night work. This means covering every calendar month: 1 week on daily shift – 1 week off, 1 week on night shift – 1 week off.
Cyber Security Operations Centre (SOC) events correlation and advanced analysis Responsibility:
– Review of events and potential issues raised by Tier-1 analysts team. In depth analysis, combining the use of indicators of compromise (IOCs), events and aggregated log data to identify malicious activity that could potentially compromise the confidentiality, integrity or availability of BNPP network and systems’ critical data
Cyber Security Monitoring, Analysis and Response Responsibility:
– Provide an additional layer of monitoring for any events generated through the SOC monitoring tools, as well as check for security intelligence feeds and other external event sources
– Create, manage, discard and/or dispatch cyber security incident tickets and cases
– Ensure that the Critical Digital Assets (CDAs) and the plant operations network are properly monitored
CSOC Incident handling and forensics Responsibility:
– Perform Information security Incident Handling, Response and Forensics support activities, in accordance with approved Information Security department procedures
– Ensure that escalation of Information Security Incidents is properly performed
Incident Response and Remediation Responsibility:
– Ensure to communicate and document all the actions agreed to respond to an Incident Each incident will differ in terms of the appropriate remediation steps to take on the affected systems, but it may involve one or more of the following steps: Re-image systems (and restore backups), Patch or update systems (e.g. apps and OS updates), Re-configure system access (e.g. account removals, password resets)
HSE, Security and Continuity of Operation Responsibility:
– Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the Division/Department/Section by delivery of the HSE Management Program to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service and a responsible environmental attitude.
– Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them to one’s self, others and organization assets.
– Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to Crisis Management and Business Continuity in order to continue mission-critical activities.
Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years’ experience, Diploma, Military or Police Academy graduate with 10 years’ experience, or High School with 12 years’ experience English Language Proficiency
CISSP, GCIH, SANS 515, ISA
As the newest addition to the Thomas Thor North America team, Recruitment Consultant Jaleesa is involved in all steps of the recruitment process including talent mapping, sourcing and developing candidate/client relationships, constructing offer packages and coordinating with clients. She also partners with teammates and customers to obtain clear view on strategic or financial objectives and hiring needs to develop and implement a targeted talent acquisition strategy for their needs. Jaleesa demonstrates strong values in teamwork, drive for results, strategic thinking, accountability, and customer service. Her primary focus is to provide talent acquisition services to the commercial nuclear, NNSA and DOE markets. In addition to her primary role Jaleesa has also contributed to the growth of our team through conducting various recruiting trainings and is a member of the project team for our global ATS integration.
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.