For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates I am currently in search of a Senior Electrical Engineer. The client is offering a 6 months contract, with a possibility for extension.
- Reporting to the project director, responsible for the management of all consultants and MEP contractors involved, through design and delivery on site to commissioning and handover.
- Reviewing overall status of the MEP works reporting on the progress of all MEP aspects of the project to the project director, design and commercial team.
- Overseeing that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
- Monitoring progress against the project scope.
- Scheduling of design reviews at all gateways and control points.
- Organizing and managing technical review team resource and input.
- Developing and monitoring the clients brief, guiding the fast track high-end design delivery scope and execution of the scheme.
- Developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, stimulating and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
- 12+ years of experience with a specialty in managing system delivery on major projects.
- Power Station project experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of managing contractors and consultant teams.