Our client is a successful global consulting organization leading in technology advisory across all industry sectors and expanding rapidly across the region. They currently require a Senior Enterprise Architect.
This is a long-term position, based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Definition of the enterprise architecture baseline
- Definition of the target enterprise architecture (Business, IT, including infrastructure)
- Definition of the implementation roadmap
- Steering of the implementation
- Create architectures, guidelines, policies, standards, principles, and roadmaps
- Contribute to, and where required lead Enterprise architecture initiatives
- Contribute to creation and review of information systems strategies which meets the requirements of the client
- Maintain an awareness of current and emerging information and communications technologies and support the identification of technology exploitation opportunities
- Develop and manage one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups, proactively seeking to identify potential benefits, and assisting in the creation of the business case
- Contribute to creation and review of information systems strategies which meets the requirements of the client, preparing background documents and describing the effectiveness of existing policies, strategies and standards
- MSc in computer science, information technology, business administration or equivalent
- TOGAF 9 certification
- 15+ years of experience in enterprise architecture, leading transformation projects and architecture transformation initiatives
- Consulting background
- Strong understanding of the enterprise architecture frameworks
- Strategic way of thinking
- Understand internal structures including key actors, decision- influencers and use this knowledge when formal structures do not work.
- Recognize what is possible and not possible at certain times or in certain situations.
- Identify and maintains regular contacts with main customers. Answer customers’ queries promptly and follow up on them until satisfied.
- Provide input to cost benefit analyses, risk analyses and development plans to take account of design decisions.
- Analyze relationships amongst several parts of a problem or situation. Identify alternative solutions and think through consequences of actions.
- Meet deadlines, delivers work on time without sacrificing quality by setting realistic but challenging timeframes and deadlines
- Take action before being asked or being forced to by circumstance and consider and try out ‘different’ ways of tackling things.
- Create opportunities or minimize potential problems by taking a unique extra effort (within one to three month time frame).
- ITIL / COBIT / Scrum, SAFe or other agile certifications