* Actively promote a pro-active safety culture and perform analysis to create a learning from experience behaviour.
* Ensure advanced plant designs comprises safety features based on best industrial practice and lessons learnt from the (nuclear) business.
* Perform design reviews and approve as delegated design authority the designs concerning the expertise area Process Technology.
* Provide governance and oversight concerning Detailed Design and supplier manufacturing quality processes on request of site or group project managers.
* Establish, control, and maintain Group Reference Design and safety case standards and requirements. Group Reference Design includes: core UF6 enrichment, critical core UF6 support system requirements, relevant UF6 deconversion requirements, and all design and safety case requirements in support of UTD activities.
* Lead Post Implementation Reviews to establish the feedback loop to Design Authority from a safety/license compliance, operational and asset management perspective.
* Manage troubleshooting and debottlenecking investigations on request of the operational sites.
* Lead business critical incident investigations and (root) cause analysis.
* Recognized specialist in expertise area; high, in-depth level of knowledge and problemsolving capabilities
* Demonstrable track record in successful design delivery involving conceptual designs and FEED of complex process facilities.
* Senior Operational experience in process industry
Specific knowhow and technical skills:
* Ability to model and simulate complex stationary and dynamic integrated process systems with respect to process and mechanical requirements, design starting points.
* The ability to apply concepts and past experience to problems or challenges to assist in organizational learning and development.
* P&M expertise in (nuclear) process industry.
* Capability to analyse (measurement) data of complex process systems to solve or improve performance and understand (root) cause of events.
* Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Process Technology, Nuclear or Mechanical Engineering. Any other equivalent in combination with a Professional Engineer (PE) license obtained by accredited examination in associated areas.
* Preferred: Master’s Degree or PhD from an accredited college or university in Physics, Nuclear Science or Advanced Technology (Chemistry, Process and/or Mechanical)
* Driving for Results: Focuses on new and better ways of achieving goals; makes changes that produce a noticeable improvement.
* Focus on performance: Demands high performance and quality, makes known the consequences of non-performance.
* Customer Orientation: Understands the customer’s business and needs and works to find appropriate solution to make the difference, ahead of the competition.
* Going Beyond the Data: Analytical skills to understand complex issues and to see patterns and trends and find solutions.
* Acting Decisively: Taking action to ensure design intent and safety basis of design is guaranteed throughout the life cycle of the assets.
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!
Please apply directly online using the button below or chat with one of our consultants about this professional opportunity.