For one of our clients in Belgium, we are looking for a Senior PSA level 1 Engineer to support multiple nuclear projects. The role is to be based in Brussels for an initial 1-year contract with possible extensions.
- In the frame of the Seismic PSA, the candidate would act as a Senior PSA Engineer, more particularly as Technical integrator.
The job would be to:
- ensure the coordination and integration of multidisciplinary technical competences as a major technical interface between the project manager and the discipline experts (PSA group, fragility group, System Engineers, HVAC engineers, I&C engineers, …);
- ensure the coherency of the studies between units;
- be the technical interface for the client and the safety authorities;
- manage close collaboration with EBL (=utility in Belgium) SPOC Sites for those activities of collecting input data on site, along with the TE Competence Center SPOCs;
- provide technical guidelines of the project for the disciplines involved; introducing adequate hold points and design reviews within the project and perform technical review for ensuring the general consistency of project deliverable;
- report on the progress of activities to the project manager;
- review the technical notes as approbator to ensure that produced documents comply with the scope and deliverables set by the Pilot Group
- anticipate problems and customer needs for the different disciplines;
- identify and manage technical risks and non-conformities
- manage efficiently the technical interfaces between technical disciplines and contractual package;
- draft general and multidisciplinary technical and/or contractual documents on basis of the inputs of different disciplines and project stakeholders (including customer)
- You have a master degree in Engineering. A Master in Nuclear Science constitutes a further asset
- You have at least 15 years of professional experience in PSA level 1 techniques in nuclear energy
- You have a good knowledge of RiskSpectrum PSA software
- An experience in performing Seismic and/or Spent Fuel Pool PSA is an asset
- You have inquiring and critical mind, you are dynamic, rigorous and pragmatic
- You have good knowledge of English. Willing to learn French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- Knowledge of computer Languages (e.g. Visual Basic) is an asset
- You are a team player
- You are able to work autonomously