For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates I am currently in search of (2) Senior Work Control Specialists. The client is offering a 12 months contract, with a possibility for extension.
The objective is to implement all Operations processes/programs in support of Units 1 &2 and 3&4 startup.
- To coordinate and/or perform the verification and validation of all Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) Operations procedures, including simulator verification/validation of Emergency and Abnormal Operating Procedures, and performance of field walkdowns
- or system lineups which require physical fitness to complete.
- To review applicable programmatic and/or process procedures, and develop/deliver APR1400 systems training to clearance writers.
- To support, as assigned, miscellaneous efforts pursuant to performance of hot functional testing, and subsequently initial fuel load, including schedule/production reporting, for all BNPP units.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Holds or have-held Reactor Operator (RO) or Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) license or SRO Certification on commercial nuclear plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related science, or equivalent combination of education and work experience (an RO with 7+ years related work experience, or an SRO with 4+ years related work experience, is equivalent to the BS degree in Engineering or related science).
- 3 years experience as Operations Training Instructor with INPO-certification as Operations Instructor.
- 3 years experience in Operations Support off-shift roles such as Work Control or Outage Control, System/Design Engineering, Engineering Programs, Maintenance, or Assessments/corrective action.