For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates I am currently in search of a SOER Specialist. The client is offering a 12 months contract, with a possibility for extension.
Support the SOER (Significant Operating Experience Report) project activities and RCA investigators to support RCA’s.
1. Review station evaluation/response against the SOER recommendation and the SOER “how to Review” guideline to ensure that the recommendation has been fully addressed.
2. Review the station implementation documentation to ensure the recommendation implementation is thorough
3. Be able to provide coaching/mentoring to station personnel preparing SOER responses.
4. Be proficient in MSWord, Excel, Outlook and pdf documents.
• Minimum 5 years experience in similar environment / role delivering NPI training programs
• Minimum 10 years experience in Nuclear Industry
• Familiarity with applicable Quality, HSE and Engineering requirements using international standards (ISO 9001, ASTM, …)
• Understanding and working knowledge of Systematic Approach to Training (SAT)
• Expertise in the delivery and development of NPI training
• Has high level of proficiency with Information Technology and MS Word, Excel
• Should be able to demonstrate high and effective communication and presentation skills