Our client a Global engineering company are seeking a Site Installation Manager on a permanent basis to lead construction activities for a major conventional HPC work package.
Responsible for Project site operations from planning through to site establishment.Interface with Customer on site and responsible for Project erection/installation activity from planning through to implementation covering.
- Early erection/installation works starting with intial equipment.
- Full erection/installation phase from Q3-2021 through to hand-over to Commissioning.
- Interface with Customer on erection/installation matters
- Update/ own contract requirements mapping on site and erection/installation areas ofresponsibility
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of Project deliverables and Reporting to Project Direct on area of responsibility
- Perform detailed planning erection/installation phase including detailed schedule development (supported by Planner) and budget consolidation vs objective (supportedby Finance Manager)
- Participate in constructability reviews through end of Design
- Contribute to Supply Chain selection process led by Procurement & Logistics Lead
- Update Project Logistics plan to consider site and erection/installation phase needs(supported by Procurement & Logistics Lead)
- Ensure that employed teams develop and maintain their SQEP status, developing, training and supervision plans as needed.
- Support Quality Manager for site audits in accordance with the QMS, owning and closing any Non Conformances raised during audits of on-site operations.
- Relevant academic qualifications and >20 years relevant practical experience
- Experience in establishing and managing construction sites content
- Experience in managing major M&E erection/installation projects
- Experience in set up of Quality Management Systems (Plans/ Procedures/Guidelines) for site management and M&E erection/installation projects
- Knowledge of UK Regulations including nuclear site license
- Practical knowledge of Quality / HSE and Security requirements and processes
- Understanding of Document Control procedures
- Understanding of Control & Validation procedures
- Understanding of Interface Management
- Understanding of Change/Modification Management
- Understanding of Non-Conformance Procedures
- Understanding of Information Technology Systems
- Knowledge of Electrical Systems
- Knowledge of Control and Instrumentation Systems
- Knowledge of Mechanical Systems
- Knowledge of process flow/ P&I Diagrams