Are you an experienced nuclear design documentation specialist (10 years minimum)?
Are you mobile in Europe and available quickly (within 1 to 2 months)?
You might be the person we are looking for.
For one of our client in Europe, we are looking for several experienced nuclear Specialists to join their team.
- You will provide services to the design office to support the review of documentation for building construction
- You will issue recommendations on completion and content of the documentation
- You will be submitting work of the Civil Engineering Department to the authority
- You will be interfacing with the main design office, as well as with the client and the nuclear authority
- You will be actively involved in the changes that needs to be made in order to comply with the regulatory requirements
- You will be involved in the preparation of thematic reports, their defense in front of the Customer and the Finnish regulatory authority.
The role is based in Helsinki with frequent business travel to Russia mainly and other European countries.
- Engineer Degree (or equivalent of Master level) in Civil Engineering,
- Experience in Construction, preferably within the nuclear sector,
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the field of Construction Design Documentation,
- Experience of working with the Nuclear Finnish Authority is required,
- Expert in understanding of the Finnish and Russian regulatory requirements in the field of design, construction and supply of equipment for nuclear power plants (ability to explain the requirements, practical experience of meeting these requirements),
- Understanding of the requirement for completion and correctness of documentation submitted for examination,
- You need to speak English fluently (Russian or Finnish speaking would be considered as a plus,
- Experience on VVER technology would be a plus
Thomas Thor Associates are a recruitment and consulting organization dedicated to the nuclear industry. We recruit for roles in nuclear new build, operations, decommissioning, research and waste management and our clients include nuclear regulators, operators, engineering companies and research organizations.
Please send you application by clicking on the “Apply Now” button on the top right of this page. Or contact us on +31 20 6225 889 for an informal discussion on this or other opportunities.